Instructions for Purchase of Ticket from Zhongshan Port to HKIA
The following requirements must be met when purchasing tickets for routes between HKIA and Zhongshan port:
1. The interval between departure time of the selected ferry from Zhongshan port to HKIA and the take-off time of the plane shall not be less than 180 minutes, and some not less than 190 minutes; (see the list of airlines participating in the operation of SkyPierfor for details).
2. The interval between departure time of the selected ferry from HKIA to Zhongshan port and the arrival time of the plane shall not be less than 90 minutes (with check-in luggage) or 60 minutes (without check-in luggage).
3. Valid air tickets / e-tickets with confirmed seats of the same date (including midnight departure) must be held.
4. Valid passport (valid for not less than 6 months) and required visas for intended destination or next destination must be held.
5. The selected airline has participated in the air-sea connection service program at the HKIA terminal.
6. All the losses resulting from the passenger’s inability to take a ferry to HKIA at Zhongshan port or to take a ferry to Zhongshan port at HKIA after buying tickets due to the fact that not all the above conditions are met or the airline which issues the ticket is not on the list of sea-air connection services program of the SkyPier at HKIA, shall be borne by the passengers themselves.
7. Passengers must exchange for valid paper tickets 90 minutes before the departure of the ferry from HKIA to Zhongshan. If the flight reserved by the passengers is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed, the passengers should contact the Zhongshan-HK passenger service center for registration within 48 hours. Only after that can refund procedures be handled. If the passenger fails to register or enters the restricted area of HK due to personal reasons, the ticket will be invalidated and will not be refunded or changed.
8. If the flight which the passenger takes is a shared flight, the passenger should check whether the airline of the flight has participated in the operation of the SkyPier and select the airline of the flight in the column "please select the airline". If the airline of the shared flight does not participate in the operation of the SkyPier, the passenger cannot take the flight of our company to transfer for a plane at HK SkyPier .
9. Regulations on getting a refund for tickets and rescheduling the journey
9.1. Changing the ticket: RMB 10 will be charged by the ticket office for change of each ticket, and the price differences must be made up if any.
9.2. Refunding the ticket
A. Stipulations on getting a refund for tickets at Zhongshan area: 15% of the ticket fare will be charged for refund if the passengers apply for refund 2 hours before the departure of the ship; if the application for refund is made less than two hours before the departure, 50% of the ticket fare will be charged; the overdue ticket will become invalid. To get a refund, the passengers need to show their ID cards registered on the tickets for verification.
B. Stipulations on getting a refund for tickets at HK area: refund for the tickets should be applied for 48 hours (calculated according to the date and ferry listed on the tickets) before the departure of the ferry, and 40% of the ticket fare will be charged.
The passengers who have already collected paper tickets from the ticket office or have changed their tickets must apply for refund at the ticket office and cannot go through the refund formalities online.
If the voyage is cancelled due to such force majeure as bad weather or breakdown of the ferry, the passengers may apply for refund directly at the order center before the ferry sets sail; if the ferry has set out, the passengers may apply for refund at the ticket office of Zhongshan port with their tickets or apply for online refund by contacting the customer service within 30 days. They can get a full refund. But no service will be provided for refund after the prescribed time limit.
The passengers who want to upgrade their cabins on the same voyage can change their tickets at the ticket counter by paying the price difference directly. If the passengers want to reschedule their voyage as well as upgrade their cabins, they have to refund the tickets first if they can buy new tickets later; if the passengers need to transfer, they should also apply for refund before purchasing another ticket. The procedures for refund shall be handled according to the above regulations.